So after a very stressful work week I decided to treat myself to a little bit of retail therapy. I came across this jacket and it was love at first sight! I love the details and the structure, and especially that rustic-looking buckle – so unique! Granted I had to cut my retail therapy short after I decided to purchase this bad boy but it was completely worth it. Absolutely perfect for the spring. The weather turned out to be beautiful yesterday and I was able to take a break from my puffy winter jacket and try on my new All Saints jacket.
Picked up this adorable flashing-bow headband from a street vendor at Layan beach that was perfect for a New Year celebration on the beach!
So here are my New Year resolutions for 2012:
1. I will wash my face every night before bed without fail.
2. I will use a facemask and hairmask once a week.
3. I will take a multivitamin every day.
4. I will go to the gym at least 3 times a week, and yoga once a week (okay, maybe gym twice a week… don’t want to get too ahead of myself).
5. I will run a 10k race this year (and if I make it I may consider a half marathon… a big maybe).
6. I will eat more fruits and vegetables.
7. I will be more daring and gutsy when it comes to fashion (bright colors, prints, and statement jewelry this year).
8. I will use my time at work more efficiently (no, really – I get distracted way too easily).
9. I will smile and laugh more (Stress? What stress?).
10. To work on saving rather than spending (I have serious shopaholic issues).
Dress: TBags Los Angeles
Happy New Year!
A cloudy day in Thailand, but that didn’t stop me from lounging by the pool and getting a massage later in the afternoon. I’m trying to brace myself for the cold…NYC tomorrow!
So apparently, grocery shopping in thailand is uber fun! If you can’t tell, the 10-year-old in me was having a blast. This is one of my favorite dresses, I just love the print! It’s perfect for any tropical beach getaway yet still gorgeous for a summer barbeque or cocktail occasion. Oh, and I promise I usually don’t dress up this nicely for grocery shopping… we went to Christmas dinner right after. No Christmas stockings hanging above the fireplace, or sipping hot chocolate while watching the snow outside, this is Thailand after all… but I’ll settle for a ukelele and a human-size teddy bear!
Because every girl should have something leopard printed in their closet…
Came across this necklace while browsing the Holiday market at Union Square and fell in love with it – delicate and sparky, what’s not to love?
So technically on Thanksgiving you’re supposed to wear stretchy pants and loose tops in preparation of the big feast ahead, and usually I default to a loose knit top and stretchy leggings (Club Monaco is my go-to). However, that being said, this year I thought I’d change it up a little bit and make more of an effort.
Bag: Alexander McQueen
Love this new necklace I picked up from H&M – it goes perfectly with the print of the skirt. Topped off the outfit with a leather jacket and voila! And oh yes, I did end up treating myself to the hand chain!
Hand Chain: Jacquie Aiche